Terms and Conditions
By using this website and/or purchasing from this website, you agree to the following terms & conditions -
- You have measured your dog and read the size chart for the product/s you are purchasing as product sizes may vary.
- Steph & Joe Art Co. does not take responsibility for sizing issues. Please carefully read the sizing guide for each specific product before placing your order. If in doubt, please email us with your dog's neck and collar measurements before purchasing.
- You understand that every item in our store is hand made therefore some imperfections and differences in fabric print placement may occur
- You have read our returns & exchange policy and understand we not provide refunds for change of mind
- If an item is to be returned and or exchanged, the return shipping cost will be at the customer’s expense and items must be unused and in their original packaging and condition. Please note, if you mark the return 'Return to sender' our Australia Post account will be charged a return fee. This fee will be at the buyer's expense.
- Domestic orders can take up to 4 business days to be dispatched (longer during peak times such as Christmas time or during a sale period) and up to 5-7 business days for International orders.
- Price adjustments or partial refunds will not be provided if you have placed an order for a full priced item and the product is on sale the following day/ week etc.
- If returning an item is approved you will be provided with a store credit for the amount of the item that you have paid at the time of placing the order. (You may be eligible to pay additional costs such as shipping or a higher dollar value if the item is back at the original price. (not on sale).
- A Steph & Joe Art Co. store credit will be emailed to you in the form of a gift card, which never expires. We do not currently offer direct exchanges.
- When a request is made for a parcel to be delivered and left unattended you acknowledge that Steph & Joe Art Co. and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage to the parcel, left in accordance with this authority.
- International orders - In addition to the Items and delivery charges we apply to your order, you may also be required by your country of residence to pay import duties and taxes. We are not responsible for payment of such duties and taxes and in the event that you refuse to pay such duties and taxes and the order is returned to us, we will require you to pay any costs that we have incurred as a consequence.
- Every item purchased from Steph & Joe Art Co. is handmade, therefore there will be some variances in pattern placement, colour, style, and sewing or painting lines. We believe this adds to the character of our items, and is what makes us unique.
Steph & Joe Art Co. products are made from high quality and durable materials, however they are not indestructible. Care should be taken with more boisterous fur-kids. We guarantee our accessories and pet products at the time of purchase against any defects. If you have experienced a problem with any of our products, please send an email to us.
Please ensure that you inspect all items for wear prior to each use.
We are unable to take responsibility for any injury or loss caused by the use or misuse of our products.